5 Reasons to Visit Saratoga in Fall
1. Apples. Pick local apples, eat cider donuts and drink fresh pressed cider:
2. Pumpkins. Visit local pumpkin patches, make your way through corn mazes & go on a hayride:
3. Fall Festivals. From balloon festivals to Irish festivals, there’s something for everyone:
4. Fall Foliage. Whether you hike, ride a gondola or drive there’s plenty of beautiful colors to see.
5. Longfellows! Reserve our Autumn Getaway package and come relax with us!
- Deluxe King Loft Rooms featuring a two story elegant suite with lofted bedroom, living room area, wet bar and refrigerator
- Oversized bath area with Jet Tub and separate shower
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- One lunch at our sister restaurant The Olde Bryan Inn, located in downtown Saratoga Springs
- Four course dinner for two at Longfellows Restaurant on the evening of your choice
- Free shuttle to downtown Saratoga
- Three night package starts at $595
To reserve your room, call 518-587-0108 or visit http://www.longfellows.com