Events & Holidays in Saratoga
Calendar of Events at Longfellows
Longfellows Restaurant offers a full calendar of events, including holiday dinners, happy hour specials and more. Stop in for a drink and a nibble after a busy day in Saratoga Springs, unwind with friends over dinner or reserve your spot at one of our fabulous seasonal events. We can’t wait to see you.
Wine Pairing Dinner
Featuring Willamette Valley Vineyards Wines
Another amazing event, with a menu created by Chef JD Salvato and paired with Willamette Valley Vineyards wines. Regional Brand Manager Darelle Ploof will be with us for a memorable evening!
Make your reservations today- call (518) 587-0108. A credit card is required upon reservation. Be sure to ask about the special overnight hotel rate for wine dinner guests!
Hope to see you there!
Thanksgiving Grand Buffet
We've got something for everyone!
A great tradition- Longfellows' Thanksgiving Grand Buffet! Join us on Thursday, November 28th- reservations are available from 11am to 5pm, so call today!
Every Wednesday Night-
What’s for Dinner?
Do you have things to do and no time to cook? Or perhaps you’re simply in the mood to have someone else take care of meal prep for you. Either way, we’ve got you covered. Every Wednesday, we offer one of four dinner options for two people for just $25.99! Just call the restaurant any day or time until 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday and pre-order the weekly featured entree. Tell us what time you’ll be here, and we will have your meal cooked, packed and ready to go! Check out this month’s offerings!
Prix Fixe Dinner
One great price - enjoy a gourmet three-course dinner for just $28.
Offered Sunday - Friday from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Not available for take-out
- Choice of Homemade Soup of the Day or Garden Fresh Salad
Your choice of one of our signature dinner entrées:
- Maple Brined Turkey Dinner – Fresh yard bird, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, homemade herb gravy, and fresh garden vegetables
- Eggplant Roulade – breaded eggplant cutlets flash fried, filled with whole milk ricotta, topped with marinara and mozzarella, served over spaghetti
- Bacon Wrapped Kobe Beef Meatloaf – Kobe beef infused with a spicy Asian twist, served with wasabi mashed potatoes, Szechuan green beans, and an Oriental glaze
- Fish & Chips – beer battered Atlantic haddock fillet, sweet pickle tartar, fresh coleslaw, and fries
- Your choice of our Chocolate Mousse or Homemade Apple Crisp with local Saratoga Apples